Sales and Marketing Executive Job
Microtelecomms – Information and Communication Technology Company is looking to recruit Sales and Marketing Executives (2 Positions) at headquarter office in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Meet monthly and annual set targets
- Connect with customers and win their loyalty
- Design, implement and coordinate the company’s marketing plans
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products/services
- Generate market opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
- Build and maintain outstanding relationship with prospective clients so as to secure consistent sales and maintaining company’s client’s data base
- Supervise, follow up and close all forms of sales undertaken by the company.
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys.
- Focus on improvement of both business growth and client retention.
- Attend customers’ queries and provide appropriate solutions.
- Produce daily, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Any other duty not listed that may be assigned by superiors.
- Sells products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate and good experience Marketing.
- Expert in Sales/Marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales/Marketing
- Knowledgeable in the designated business area
- Innovative, result oriented, highly competitive business environments.
- Confident, able to work independently
- Can work under pressure and flexible
- Directly to Managing Director
How to Apply
- Deadline for receiving applications is on Tuesday, 31st March 2020